Click for free gift cards and more!

Search & Win

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New site I am on!

So I started a new one within the past few days. Instantcashsweepstakes! On this site you answers 3 question surveys like 5 times in one session. For the surveys you will win Cash, Tickets, Coins, or a combination of the 3. Now on the cash you get you can cash out to papypal anytime after you reach $2. The tickets are automatically entered in the daily drawing of $50 and the coins are used to buy more tickets when ever you want. You can buy more tickets everyday or save the coins untill you have a whole lot and then enter. Now I was a little skeptical at first then I found out quite a few people I know have actually won the $50 on this site. Now here is what I am doing. I am doing the surveys ever 3 hours which is what it allows. I am going to save my coins for a week and then buy more tickets. But in the meanwhile I will have the tickets I am winning ever 3 hours automatically going in to the drawing so I still have a chance. Make sure on this site that you are honest in the surveys they like to bring back questions you have previously answered and if your answers are the same the second time around they will have prize multipliers. For example say you were supposed to win $0.02 and 100 tickets and 25 coins but you answers honestly so you get a multiplier of 2. Then instead you will recieve $0.04 200 tickets and 50 coins.
Well let me know what you all think.

http://www.instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/129777

2 comments:

  1. I use ICS as well. I haven't used in about a week just because I was tired of how long it takes to cash out. I may get back into it. I like your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Thanks for the comment. Have you ever won the daily drawing on ICS?

    ReplyDelete