Click for free gift cards and more!

Search & Win

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Earnings for July!!!!

Here you go!!

Swagbucks

5 $5 Amazon Gift Cards totaling $25.00.

2 $25 Amazon Gifts Cards totaling $50.00.

Crowdtap

$9.59 on Amazon Gift card.

Points4Rewards

3 $5.00 Amazon Gift Cards totaling $15.00.

Irazoo

2 $5.00 Amazon Gift Cards totaling $10.00.

Winster

1 $5.00 Amazon Gift Card.

Zoombucks

1 $10.00 Amazon Gift Card.

Total=$124.59

So that is my first month on all sites. Keep in mind I just joined Zoombucks a few days ago. Here are some pics to help ease your minds. I know they are a little small but I am new to blogging so any tips that would be great LoL.

Swagbucks!!!!


Points4Rewards!!!!


Crowdtap!!!!


Winster!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what you do to earn more points on swag bucks? I've been a member for about a month now and can't seem to find points any other way then using the search. Is there another way I'm missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surveys, Daily Polls, Offers, Swagcodes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You only earned 5 dollars from winster and your a host?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but I didn't become a host untill July 17th. But even so winster is very slow moving on gaining but. I don't mind though because it is fun, free and another way to get free gift cards.

    ReplyDelete