Click for free gift cards and more!

Search & Win

Sunday, July 11, 2010

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a site that I have been a member of since July 1st, 2010. On this site you earn Swagbucks by doing things online that you would normally be doing anyways! Swagbucks are like virtual money that you earn and redeem in the swagstore for real prizes such as, Amazon Gift Cards, Paypal Gift Cards, Books, Toys, Electronics and much much more. Now there are many different ways to earn Swagbucks the most popular is searching. I downloaded the toolbar and I win on searches about 3-5 times a day. Also you can earn Swagbucks by doing surveys, daily polls, special offers throught the site, or by gaining referrals. I can already tell you that this site is legit a.k.a not a scam. In the past ten days I have earned 5-$5 Amazon Gift Cards totaling $25 and I still have 1745 swagbucks! This site not only gives you things for free but it is so much fun. There are swagstakes and swagcodes. With swagcodes sometimes it is like a treasure hunt you have to find all the letters and unscramble them to make a word. It is fun. I am also a member of the Swagbucks group on facebook and the people there are great and always willing to help the newbie. Please if you want to join click the swidget on my blog or the search and win pic at the top thanks guys!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment